The West Side Bazaar, a WEDI initiative, is a one-of-its-kind small business incubator supporting entrepreneurs on their path to becoming successful business owners. The West Side Bazaar consists of several food, food retail, and retail vendors which sell quality authentic products from all around the world. The West Side Bazaar has enabled many immigrant, refugee, and low-income individuals to pursue their dreams of small business ownership, providing them with a space to incubate their small business all while bringing the best of many different cultures to a one-stop-shop right here in Buffalo!
Click HERE to start applying for a booth at the West Side Bazaar. You will be contacted by a staff member to set up a meeting to discuss what it means to rent a booth at the West Side Bazaar and what our application process looks like.
How does WEDI support emerging businesses who want to start a small business in the West Side Bazaar?
- One-on-one coaching and business plan development
- Access to capital & markets
- Workshops, training, and educational resources
- Shared Commercial Kitchen
- Subsidized rent for start ups (below market rate)
- Marketing & branding
- Business advisers & professionals on staff/WEDI board